SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION is OPEN!
You can read all about Summer Camp registration here.
ALL JR Camps are FULL and Camps A, B, and C are FULL
CAMPS D AND E ARE OPEN.
Please read all of our camp information on this page and our Summer Camps page carefully before you register.
All applications are time stamped and registration is first come, first serve. When the camp is full – it is full.
If the camp you want is full, you can fill out a form to be placed on our Waiting List.
Please read carefully
• In order to register, you will need to have the following handy:
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account
- Child's Name, Birth Date, Age, Address
- Parents' names, phone number, and email address
• A $55 deposit must accompany the application. This deposit is non-refundable after your registration has been accepted. You will receive notification from us, via postcard, as to whether or not your registration has been accepted. Please allow 2 weeks for confirmation. Before we can confirm your reservation, we need to review ALL registration forms.
• Your registration may be rejected and your money refunded if:
- You have registered your child for too many camps.
- You have registered your child for an inappropriate age group.
This includes signing an 8 year old up for an 8-15 camp if they have not yet attended one of our Junior Camps.
• Because we have only a week rehearsal period, we cannot allow any non-emergency absentees. Please be sure there are no parties, appointments, etc. on the week and weekend that you are attending.
• FOLLOW THESE LINKS FOR STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAMP REGISTRATION. A link to our registration form can be found at the bottom of each of these pages.
To register 1 child for 1 camp ONLY.
- 1 child for multiple camps
- Multiple children for 1 camp
- Multiple children for multiple camps